Friday, April 12, 2013

Magnetism

Every so often I have one of those days where everyone I know seems to suddenly want my attention. Today has become one of those days.

It started with The Flipflopper asking to do something this weekend. Yes, he actually texted me during the day instead of between 3 and 4 am. We haven't made official plans yet but I do hope to see him either tonight or tomorrow.

Then Fidgets hit me up again, and since I'm awfully busy already this weekend, I blew him off big time.

An old friend and roommate asked to come stay with me for a few months, so he came today.

Some friends from San Diego told me today that they'd be coming next week.

Then Mr. Suave invited me to go hiking tomorrow morning, so I guess we're doing that.

I came to Al Moro for dancing, and was especially excited to go because I thought R was banned. Well, guess who is here? Sheeeesh!

Yep, one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment