Friday, January 20, 2023

Three Reasons (It's Over)

 I don't trust you - you've betrayed my trust and haven't earned it back. You don't do what you say you'll do, you "forget" too conveniently, you withhold important information because you'd rather postpone the conflict, your actions don't match your words, you show bad judgment which costs me money and sometimes scares me.

 

I don't feel appreciated and I do feel taken advantage of. I don't like nagging you but you often leave me little choice, and you don't even do the bare minimum. You misinterpret my words and actions to make things my problem.

 

What I believe to be your fixed mindset is too engrained its hurtful. I can't live with the burden that you blame me for you not finishing college. The mental gymnastics to twist something so inconsistent with my person to suit your needs is inconceivable and unacceptable in my life. You aren't showing any signs of self-reflection, you see the errors in everyone else's ways but your own.

 

I had hoped to help you, but you aren't getting better. You bring me down, and you too easily get annoyed by me. It hurts to love you, I don't want to keep going through the motions of faking it, so I'd rather you leave than suffer anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment