If you're not barbecuing or traveling this weekend, make the most of it so you don't look back on the three day weekend with regret. Here are some ideas to return to your four day workweek rejuvenated.
- Review upcoming schedules for football games or theater shows you may want to go to, and buy tickets
- Get the family together, turn off the devices and play old fashioned board games or card games. I recommend Ticket to Ride and Rummikub!
- Try out a new restaurant in your area
- Go for a walk or hike
- Create a secret board on Pinterest and start pinning Christmas gift ideas for your loved ones
- Watch some TED Talks
- Evaluate your progress on any New Year Resolutions and reinvigorate your commitment for the rest of the year or set new goals
- Reach out to a friend you haven't spoken to in a while
- Clean out your garage or organize a room that's been needing it
- Consider listing an extra room on Airbnb
- Try cooking a new dish
- Start thinking about Halloween costumes - it will be here in no time!
How are you spending your no-work Monday?